December 26, 2012

Marshmallow Gun x Khross

I think fashion is important in the music culture. I think most artists care about how they look and the latest trends. Artists like A-Trak wear clothes that are worth thousands and thousands of dollars everyday. Gesaffelstein wears a suit every time he preforms because the way he dresses is apart of his style and his persona. Because I feel like fashion and music are connected to one another, I decided to start a fashion column for our website. It will feature many upcoming clothing brands which I believe can make a difference not only the fashion industry but also the music industry. With that be said, we are excited to feature our first clothing brand, Khross.




Khross owner, Derek
Khross is a clothing brand which is promotes more of the life style rather than their shirts. The company was founded by Derek, an he has built a reputation that life style is just as important as the clothes you wear. Khross mainly focuses on the male life style. They started in 2007 when Derek had no clue about what he wanted to do. Fast forward 5 years later, his company has grown into a life style which is supported by the likes of Seven Lions (Dubstep producer), The Bolivian Marching Affair (Electronic duo), and Tim Landers of the Alternative rock group Transit.


Here is a brief description about their company,
Khross is about expressing your own image. We believe in a world with more dreamers, more happiness, more opportunity, and more people challenging the ordinary by bringing forth the extraordinary. We're inspired by the world around us, by travel and culture, by books, by music, by TED talks, and especially by the people we surround ourselves with. It's our goal that we can help make these changes with our brand as our weapon.
Our clothing is here to serve as a message to the world to follow your passion. We want to show the world the brilliant new artists, innovators,and world-changers so you can see that dreams are worth pursuing, and can be realized.

Marshmallow Gun owner Wesley
supporting Khross.
As a blogger I believe that passion plays a major role in your future. I never had the idea about making a website from the start. I was influenced by a couple of friends who loved the music I showed them. They kept coming back to me for new music because some how I was always on top of the latest tracks. It wasn't until then when they told me that I should make a website which showcases new music. I was pretty stoked with that idea and I ran with it. My passion with music and support my friends fueled my dreams. As my website grew, so did my support, and as well as my passion.

When I was approached by the Khross company, they told me about their goals as a company. They shared the same passion as I did. I for one was impressed by their approach to the fashion industry. They not only focused on their clothes but they also focused on their customers well being. They promoted a positive outlook on life. They advocated for people to challenge themselves, to reach for the stars. Although that sounds cliche I was able to resonate with their goals as a company.




Here is a short statement from their owner Derek,

Sometimes it's good to speak from the heart.

I began Khross in 2007 without a clue of what I was doing. I was 17 with no prior business experience. Many people, including myself at one point, look at successful people and assume that they are different, or lucky. God, the universe, or some other force chose them to be successful and happy and you living a life you settled on.

No one ever sees the sacrifice, the hours/days/years of persistence, the love, the blood, sweat, and tears that went into it all.

I built Khross as a means of showing the world the passion behind the dreamers who wanted to do more than dream, in hopes that more people will rise to the occasion and pursue their life's passion. Because that's what life is all about, isn't it? To live, to soak up the happiness from every moment, and to dream bigger each day. My most sincere goal is to inspire you to pursue your dreams, and that's why when you wear Khross, you represent an entire community of people who will never settle, and know that "normal" is something that simply doesn't exist. If you think you are one of these people, take a look at what we have to offer.

I've had the pleasure of working with and getting advice from extraordinary people from various disciplines from all over the world. From professional photographers and filmers to noteworthy businessmen, all the way over to rap, electronic, and even metal musicians. All of these people showed me that, whatever your passion, the pursuit of it is always worth it. I encourage anyone who reads this, regardless of if you appreciate our brand, to dig deep and think about what is truly meaningful to you and makes you happy.

Khross is a company to look out for as they advocate for a positive life style. There aren't just a typical clothing brand they are a company that promotes the happiness and well being of others, which I think is the most important thing.

Here are other shirts that Khross offer:





Your can find more shirts here - Khross Clothing

*Khross has an on-going sale which allows you to receive 50% on your next purchase. This offer is valid until January 1st, 2013

50% Discount offer!

Website - http://www.khross.co/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/KhrossOfficial

0 comments: